For now I'm just putting together architectures and presentations. I've been able to pull in some of the more brilliant minds for this one which is absolutely humbling (only demonstrates my sheer lack of knowledge) and also a fantastic learning experience.
Naturally my todo list grows:
- Develop prototype (60%)
- Setup up PR website (40%)
- Finish PR powerpoint (30%)
- Make some Crock-Pot Stew (20% - bachelor alert!)
- Continue to find/pull-together the team (50%)
- Do laundry (10% - shaaaammmme)
- Roller-blade Alki (80% - for sure)
- Setup server and killer framework stack (70% - hurray Slicehost!)
- Attend Seattle.rb Ruby Enthusiast group (check!)
- Add todo's at will!